Friday, December 12, 2008

Lateral Thinking Puzzle 3

Right again! Wow, I love you guys! The people at my school, (mind you, these weren't very smart people) tried these and got mad when they couldn't guess it!! WHAT! Are you joking?! Please don't get mad if you can't figure it out. And please don't tell me its stupid. I love these. I think they are so clever! So please, keep the negative comments to yourself. Thanks (:

So here's todays:

Two men named Slurp and Gulp went into a bar. They ordered the same exact drink. The next day, Slurp was dead and Gulp wasn't. Why?

7 comments:

Hillary said...

Gulp had a higher tolerance to alcohol.

Gulp didn't drink it.

Slurp got hit by a train on the way home.

I don't know, but I'm first to guess!

Emily said...

haha no no and no
good try though!

Paradox said...

Hmm...

They ordered nothing, and one of them was severely dehydrated?

They ordered ice cubes?

I'm thinking The Princess Bride... Slurp had an immunity to poison? But why would they order poison...

They ordered the nectar of the gods and only Gulp was a god?

Slurp was a ghost?

Ugh, I can't think of anything else.

I'm awful at these...

Shalonda said...

This one is hard. Maybe Gulp drank both of their drinks or Slurp didn't drink his.

Khy said...

My braaaaaaaaain, it hurts from thinking too hard.

I fail at these things.

alexis said...

ahahaha! i KNOW this!
the poison was in ice cupes in the drink.
since gulp GULPED his, the ice cubes didnt melt
so he didnt get any poison.

but SLURP slurps his drink
and the ice cubes had time to melt
so he got poison:)

BAM!:D

Laina said...

Gulp killed Slurp. I have an odd mind.