Thursday, December 25, 2008

HO HO HO!

Ah! We are almost to 2009! Can you believe it?!

To recap my Christmas, my book load consists of:

-The Private Collection by Kate Brian, including:
~Private
~Invitation Only
~Untouchable
~Confessions
-The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
-Paper Towns by John Green
-Living Dead Girl by Elizabeth Scott
-The Host by Stephanie Meyer
-Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher
-The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks by E. Lockhart
-Blue Bloods by Melissa De La Cruz

Isn't that AMAZING! Anddddd I still have like, 25 bucks for Barnes&Noble! Gah, I think I'm in heaven. I don't know what to start with! What did you guys get?

I also got:
-a desk chair
-a lamp
-a mattress pad
-a yummy candle

Yeah, so I'm pretty much boring, but I've got another post scheduled telling you about all the other goodies I got.

So guys, I want to hear what you got! I love hearing from you so don't be shy! Merry Christmas (:

7 comments:

Alea said...

Wow that's some book stash! I got a bunch of gift cards! I also got some boots, socks and other random things!

Lenore Appelhans said...

YAY - you did get some great books! I am going out now to spend to my giftcards. Hope I find what I'm looking for.

stargirlreads said...

Sounds like some great books.
I didnt get any books but I got a hollister gift card, a book store card, guitar hero and more...

Shalonda said...

Yay Emily! You got a really great load of books. You will LOVE Paper Towns, Living Dead Girl (2 of the best books of 2008) and Thirteen Reasons Why! They are so amazing.

I've heard good things about the Private Series and Hunger Games, but haven't read them.

Have fun reading all those fantastic books!

Peaches said...

I heard Paper Towns is really really good, so good luck with that!

Korianne said...

I just finished Thirteen Reasons Why and I thought it was ok. Not my favorite plot, but overall good. Good Characters and having the Hannah recordings on myspace made it kind of interesting.

Chelsie said...

lots of books!!! I am so jealous...

The Host is definitely amazing =D I hope you like it!