Tuesday, November 11, 2008

My Special Day (:


Sorry, yesterday I was super busy with important things and such but I have an ENORMOUS announcement....

YESTERDAY WAS MY BIRTHDAY (: (: (:

Yes yess, I, your faithful blogger, am 15 years of age. Only 6 months until I start driving. Scary thought huh? I know my parents are all teary-eyed over it, but hey, I'm so ready. They weren't concerned when my older brother started driving (he's 16). But, hey, their little girl is going out on the road and she's going to be all grown up! Blah blahhh blah. I think they should just lighten up. I am way mature for my age. Seriously, my brothers act like they are 7. No joke. It makes me so mad! But anyway! Rant over! Hahah. I recieved...

This gorgeous waller from Vera Bradley. Isn't it pretty? My aunt got it for me. She is going overseas soon because she is in the navy... :/ I don't want her to leave, but she has to. She is serving our country. Anyway, I love the wallet, it will remind me of her every single time I see it. It is a great way to remember her while she is gone. I'll get to see her at Christmas though! Only a month away...


Anywayyyyyyy... I also recieved...



 This work of art (: The new iPod Touch! I can say this now: I am in love. This is the best piece of technology ever invented. No lie. I am in love with it (:  Who could ask for a better birthday present? I know I couldn't! I had asked for it, but never in my wildest dreams did I ever think I would actually  get it! But, loe and behold, here it is in all its shiny splendor. *Squeals* I love birthdays. So much.


My friends decided to decorate my locker. And when I say decorate, I mean have someone look over my shoulder to get my combo, break in, and mob it with signs, streamers, and glitter. Yes, glitter. Hah, I love them (: One of my friends got me an air popcorn popper which I also am giddy at recieving. What else is better than freshly popped popcorn? I also got a coupon for an Easy Step. Don't know what an Easy Step is?
Please, just go now and educate yourself in pop culture. Now. Here's the link: 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5q5uoEU8RRk

Now that you know what an Easy Step is, you understand why it is so hilarious my friend is making me one. Yes, I didn't stutter. MAKING me one. I love my friends.

Okay so I'm done gloating now, and there is pork chop waiting for me downstairs (yummm :)) but please comment and tell me...

What is the best birthday present you've ever gotten?

10 comments:

Amanda said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!! I get to drive in about 3 months! I am soooo excited too! Haha i watched that easy step video. Awesome.

That Teen

Emily said...

Didn't you love it? Hahah (:

Tasha said...

Happy 15th Birthday! That's great. And nice presents, too. I don't know if I can choose a favorite gift, but I went to school at Boston University, and for my 21st birthday, my mom surprised me in a limo and took me to a special dinner at the Top of the Hub. My parents are not wealthy, and they sacrificed so much for me to go to school, so it really meant a lot to me that my mom did this for me. I'm tearing up just remembering it!

Emily said...

Awe that is so wonderful! Presents don't have to be objects! Presents can be anything that make you smile (:

Hillary said...

Wow, in PA we can't drive until we're 16 which means on the day that Twilight comes out in theaters I'll have exactly 1 month before I can get my permit! I'm excited.

Angela said...

hey im followin ur blog..u seem like a cool chick.. well happy birthday im late... sorry

Bookworm said...

Happy, happy birthday!

Emily said...

thanks everyone (:

nadine said...

HAPPY late BIRTHDAY!
We can't drive till we're 16 in KY, what state do you live in again? lol

=)
TruBlu

Emily said...

i live in the wonderful state of OHIO (: