Thursday, July 23, 2009

Youtube.. "My"tube

I was (and still am) obsessed with John Green and Hank Green [aka. the vlogbrothers] and this led me to fiveawesomegirls. You ask, what is fiveawesomegirls?

FIVE. SPECTACTULAR. AMAZING. AWESOME. GIRLS.

^
I could have added a few more adjectives, but I think you get the idea.

Fiveawesomegirls is a project like vlogbrothers in which the girls share a week and make a video on a specified day. There are challenges, wacky questions, and guest appearances by other awesome people. It's basically everything you could ask for in a vlog project. And, all of the girls are huge Harry Potter fans and nerdfighters!

So here we go. The fiveawesomegirls:

MONDAY!
Kristina. - the energetic, wizard rock, pokemon, and LOST loving awesomegirl. Okay so yeah, that might encompass most of the awesomegirls, but it is just what i see most from Kristina. She is by far the girl I look to for something that will just cheer me up. She is part of the wizard rock band called the Parselmouths!

TUESDAY!
Lauren. - another wizard rocker. Her band is call the Moaning Myrtles and I absolutely am infatuated with her. She spews adorable. I will just keep with that phrase because it is unbelievably true. What else can I possibly say?

WEDNESDAY!
Kayley. - the smiley, owl-loving, nerdfighting, awesomegirl. Kayley is the girl that I just want to hug for like 10 minutes, she just makes me feel so good! And she wears the cutest outfits everrrr and that scores some major brownie points with me. I love Kayley!

THURSDAY!
Hayley. - the funniest person you shall ever meet [well, maybe except demetri martin]. Seriously, Hayley makes my day. Her personality is so unique and fresh ittttt's basically bottled sunshine. Hayley is the choir and musical theatre awesomegirl (even though I know Kayley is too). I watch all her videos like 6 times when they show up in my subscription box because I just laugh. It's the most wonderful thing in the world.

FRIDAY!
Liane. - the musical awesomegirl. I only describe Liane as musical because it is my favorite thing about her. Her music is what I look forward to week after week. And it doesn't hurt that it is also wizard rock (;



I love all these girls and I really hope everyone looks them up, because they deserve it. They deserve every subscriber they get and I'm so happy for them. I look up to them so much. And you really should too.

No comments: