Saturday, March 28, 2009

Hulu.com!

Have you guys all seen hulu.com? Its so amazing. Its pretty much tv, from your computer. No waiting around for showtimes or being afraid you missed your show! Its all right there! Even my fave SNL clips. Except for Bailout Rollcall, but thats old, so I'll let it slide. I'm sure you've all seen the commercials:

and my fave:


If you don't have cable, this right here=simple solution (:
I love it. Now you should too. Go explore! Theres a whole world of possibilities on the internet just waiting to be discovered.

ps. I didn't intend for that to be cheesy, it was kind of was, on its own. hahaa.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love hulu! Their selection of movies is also quite nice.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this site. It's not even funny how addicting it is.

Lenore Appelhans said...

I have to mask my IP address before I can watch Hulu since I am out of area. Not sure if that is really kosher though.

Unknown said...

I found tons of episodes of one of my favorite old shows on there several months ago and was soooo happy (since season two isn't on dvd yet). Hulu is the greatest!

Barrie said...

Oh, I could catch up on The Office.

Peaches said...

Hulu = life saver! I used to use it for episodes I've missed of Conan O'Brien

Holly said...

Hulu sounds brilliant, they need to let Aussies view thes ite.